Cheetah Networks is an innovative network analytics company. We help network operators gain actionable visibility into IoT networks, from the edge to the cloud. Our clients include telco service providers, industrial clients, and enterprises.
- Demonstrated practical experience coding TCP/IP packet transmission, related network protocols
- Demonstrated practical experience coding in Java/C/C++
- Demonstrated practical experience coding, compiling, and deploying software for at least one of following embedded processors: ARM, PPC
- Demonstrated practical experience coding, compiling, and deploying software for at least one of following OS: Android, Linux
- Scripting Languages (e.g. sh, bash, python, perl, TCL/TK)
- Experience coding and deploying Real-Time embedded software (non-kernel environments)
- Demonstrated practical experience in Real-time data sampling, data analysis, data storage, and data visualization
- Practical experience with network monitoring tools & libraries (Wireshark, winpcap)
- Posix software development experience
- Demonstrated practical experience coding device drivers (e.g. WIFI, Bluetooth, USB, I2C, SPI, UART)
- Demonstrated practical experience coding network messaging protocols
- Working knowledge of embedded software security deployment architectures
- Practical experience with secure communication protocols and configuration (certificates, TLS, ssh, SSL)
- Working knowledge of Software Paradigms, Software Patterns, Framework design
- Real-time & Embedded IoT development
- Mobility networking exposure
- IoT Cloud exposure
We are an early-stage, funded start-up seeking creative and hard-working people to join us on the next phase of growth. Here, you will have the opportunity to learn from industry experts with decades of experience while working on leading-edge products and technologies, including wireless and wired network technologies, RF, LTEM, IoT, and 4G. We use Agile methodologies and Lean Start-Up principles.
This is an opportunity to champion new initiatives and collaborate with a team of technology, product, solution, and business experts. We offer a flexible work environment in a flat organizational structure. Our culture is positive, fun, and driven toward constant improvement.
During COVID-19 isolation, we are working from home using collaboration tools to facilitate training and day-to-day work. Our in-office environment includes free coffee, tea, and pop in a great west-end Ottawa location, close to the 417 and in walking distance to restaurants, cafes, groceries, and a shopping plaza.
In addition, we offer:
- Competitive compensation rates
- Paid vacation
- Flexible work environment
- An environment to learn, to make your own, where you are rewarded for contributions